By Molly-Ann Leikin
for Anything With Words
Whatever kind of personal or business letter you need, I will write it for you, in your voice, so it sounds like you, not me.
I will set aside all the time needed to fully understand the goal of your letter so I can compose it from your point of view.
When I write this letter for you, I will choose every syllable with care.
What kind of letters do I write?
l. I write cover letters to accompany your resume/application.
2. I write letters of introduction.
3. I write letters to re-establish contact with old friends/colleagues.
4. I write letters to end a family or business estrangement – no matter how long it’s been.
5. I write letters of congratulation.
6. I write letters of forgiveness.
7. I write letters of apology.
8. I write letters of condolence.
9. And most important, I write letters from summer camp & college, asking for more money to cover emergency M & M’s and Corvettes.